Thankful Thursday

I know it isn't Christmas (as my photo depicts) BUT, those three babies are the majority of my post :) so SHUT IT!

After my rant yesterday I figured I could follow up with all the things in life that I am thankful for, well, not all, because let's be honest that would take awhile and some of them are given if you know me like (toilet paper, air conditioning) !

Firstly I am thankful that my God is a GREAT BIG GOD! That loves me, that adores me, that cherishes me!
I am thankful that I have such a great relationship with my Mom. That I can tell her exactly what is on my mind and if we get into an argument we can move past it with ease and just respect our differences.
For my HUSBAND Salvador. Who is such a wonderful provider for me and the kids. He tries to help me whenever and however he can. I guarantee you, if he could feed the baby he would take night feedings so I could get a good nights sleep. I know it pains him that he can't. He is my best friend.
For my Isabella, she is so full of life, and my goodness she is beautiful and such a sweet girl! She is a spirited child and I try to remember this on a daily basis. God made her so unique.
For my Isaia, oh Isaia, a handsome blue eyed blonde haired mama's boy. He is a SWEET HEART!!! He always makes me smile, often when he is in trouble. He is such a lover and hugger, loves to cuddle especially when he sees mommy needs it!
For my baby boy, Ian Matthew, he is the kind of baby you hope for with your first pregnancy. Sweet, and laid back. He is spoiled and loves to be held. Another cuddly baby that loves his mommy.

I am thankful for the opportunity to stay at home with them to see them grow and change. To watch them learn from their environment and to be able to take part in that is so fulfilling to me.

Happy Thursday!

SUPERMOM OUT!
~Sal & Jess


If you like what you are reading, please feel free to make yourself at home and subscribe to our feed. We promise you will wet yourself with laughter won't regret it.
|
3 Responses
  1. Jacki Says:

    I love your use of descriptive words in this post. I struggle to put together words that describe my feelings.

    oh those babies! I love em. That deliciously red, curly hair of Bella's. Those big huge eyes of Isaia's and the toothless grin of Mr. Ian Matthew's. Yum!


  2. Tanktop DSP Says:

    Enjoy this post, always good to see what people are most thankful for, might have to get Devin in one the blog wagon sometime soon... Lol, at the very least with commenting or reading them often. I wish I had a better command of words and such, which is why I stick to my Press Release format, for the most part that is.


  3. Tanktop DSP Says:

    Just a side note... Ever since you've issued yourself the daily challenge, I've been trying to keep up some by adding or doing something with my blog and site daily as well, I think you're a lot better at it than myself and think you should truly keep up the good work.


  • Jess' Chipper

    Sal's Twitter

    Count By: