Not Me ... nope NEVER

I got this really cute idea from my Sister over at Nurture Me Whole
who got the idea from MckMama over at MyCharmingKids.net ok now that all of that is out of the way, here goes!


So today, I surely did not answer the door to the repair man at 11:30 while chatting on my cell phone with two kids in pajamas and one in just a diaper. NOPE no way that was me!

I would NEVER sit at my laptop at 2:30pm with a quite house and still be in my pajamas and not showered.

I am NOT guilty of telling my children they won't get up until they have napped for their "nap" time frame even though I spent the previous 2 hours disciplining them for not napping. NO WAY!

A short list of the things I DID NOT do today!

With that being said, I want you all to know that I am SUPERMOM! I have 3 kids (3, 2, and 7months). My house is dare I say tidy and at least the pj's were clean as was the diaper. Thank goodness I didn't answer the door with a nursing baby. That could have proved to be embarrassing!

I go to bed each night striving to be a better mom than I was the day before. I think we all shoud, you should make each day your best day and everyday should be better than the last.

*Maybe I should have Sal set me up a blog of my own, ;) *

Todays Sticktoitness count DAY 2 - done :)

Super mom OUT!

~Sal & Jess


If you like what you are reading, please feel free to make yourself at home and subscribe to our feed. We promise you will wet yourself with laughter won't regret it.
|
5 Responses
  1. Sal Says:

    @Jess - you have sisters that I don't know about? Anyway, I know you didn't do any of that stuff ;) You are supermom and supernanny would be proud :)

    Now I guess I need to post my list of things not done...I did not take a shower this morning...oh wait...that sounds bad. I will revise and revisit.


  2. Jessica Says:

    @Sal ... your nasty! Its things that you really "did" do but don't want to own up to for fear of judgement. PUNK! I hope you showered, I mean atleast I didn't leave the house this way!


  3. Tanktop DSP Says:

    @Jess - There isn't any reason why you shouldn't have a blog of your own, even better for taking over the blog that Sal has set up here. I have a short list going myself, but I think I did most of it so far, only time will tell if I've missed something. I just hope I didn't dry something that shouldn't have been.


  4. Jessica Says:

    @Tanktop - I agree, I need a clever name for a blog of my own though ... JessicaVSupermom2Three ... AH THATS CUTE!!


  5. Jacki Says:

    I was hoping that you would dive in and jump on the Not Me! Monday! board :) Did you go to mycharmingkids.net and link your post? you can read all the others there too! just make sure you link to you individual Not Me! Monday! post and not your blog!! (or she'll delete it) Way to go on day number two!! That is a cute name your very own blog. Together blogs are good too.. while at mycharmingkids.net check out how hers is set up (MckDaddy tab) keep em coming! You are inspiring me to!! Love ya Sis!


  • Jess' Chipper

    Sal's Twitter

    Count By: