30 Day Challenge
Here is the challenge : Blog Everyday for 30 days! This is just a challenge from me to well me :)

I am not promising that anything will be worth reading but it is my challenge and I am going to stick to it. Sal and I have a problem with sticking to it ;) . So maybe this will help me, and if I conquer stick to it ness than maybe Sal will just follow suit seeing how stick to it I am ;)

What in the WORLD has been going on around here. Well, LOTS! We have been de-cluttering, getting settled, cleaning and well, just doing life.

Sal and I have three children and now a puppy. We have recently discovered how EASY it is to forget each other, and my goodness how we have forgotten each other in the past couple of years. I have either been pregnant or breastfeeding for approximately 4 years now. I am still breastfeeding Ian Matthew and plan to for a while longer but I am starting to feel like myself again.

In the midst of all these babies and what not Sal and I haven't made much time for each other or even taking each others needs and wants into consideration. It is hard work to be a married couple :) . Don't get me wrong here, we still very much love each other just trying to find the time to show it :)

So any ideas? We are going to try once a week to eat dinner after we put the kids to bed, and we are going to try "bed-sharing" as opposed to "co-sleeping". I will have to take a photo of our new situation!

Leave a comment, let me know your ideas for a cheap date that doesn't include getting a babysitter!!
~Sal & Jess


If you like what you are reading, please feel free to make yourself at home and subscribe to our feed. We promise you will wet yourself with laughter won't regret it.
|
2 Responses
  1. Sal Says:

    Or, leave a comment if you would like the opportunity to BE the baby sitter... ;) Just kidding - sorta.


  2. Tanktop DSP Says:

    Hope this 30 day challenge goes well, I'll try and take some part, I'm just glad that I can get a post out in at the very least once every ten days or so, which is a big plus compared to the last time I blogged regularly.

    Also Devin says we have you covered for Tuesday, and I say just be glad it's not me and it's her... Lol


  • Jess' Chipper

    Sal's Twitter

    Count By: