I have my own site
Good evening ladies and gents! I am going to keep it short and sweet for tonight, its late and we have been moving my mom in all day!
I am proud to annouce that I have my own blog site :) So I will no longer be hijacking Sal's site :) I will still post here from time to time, but it won't be where I blog daily!

I will post my site info when I have it all up and running and a fun and frilly background!! I hope to see you around there :)

SUPERMOM OUT!
~Sal & Jess


If you like what you are reading, please feel free to make yourself at home and subscribe to our feed. We promise you will wet yourself with laughter won't regret it.
|
1 Response
  1. Tanktop DSP Says:

    So where do I go to find all things Jess? You left me with no link to find or to check it all out... lol... Hope to see you're new site soon


  • Jess' Chipper

    Sal's Twitter

    Count By: